These 5 Top Tips will help you build a strong affidavit to establish a bona fide marriage to get a successful spouse petition approved.
- Include the full name, address, and citizenship of the author.
- Address how the writer of the affidavit knows the beneficiary and petitioner.
- Provide specific information about a shared experience or the writer’s knowledge of the Petitioner and/or Beneficiary.
- Have the affidavit notarized and translated, if applicable.
- Include a copy of a Government ID of the author of the affidavit.