J1 Visa Lawyer in NYC

A J-1 Visa is suitable for those who wish to study or obtain work related experience or training, under a specific exchange visa category.

Before you can apply for a J-1 Visa, you must first be accepted into an exchange visitor program through a designated sponsoring organization in the U.S. You can learn more at the Department of State website: J-1 Visa Exchange Visitor Program.

You can apply for a J-1 visa in the following categories:

  • Au pair and EduCare;
  • Camp Counselor;
  • Government Visitor;
  • Intern;
  • International Visitor (Department of State use);
  • Physician;
  • Professor and Research Scholar;
  • Short-term Scholar;
  • Specialist;
  • Student, college/university;
  • Student, secondary;
  • Summer Work Travel;
  • Teacher; and
  • Trainee.

Retaining a J1 Visa Lawyer with experience and knowledge of the process is absolutely necessary when handling such important immigration visa matters.

Ready to get started?

Contact our immigration law firm for a free consultation or with any questions.