Work Visa Lawyer in NYC

Our Work Visa Lawyers Specializes in

Permanent Work Visas

You may be eligible for an employment-based, first-preference visa if you are an outstanding professor/researcher, have an extraordinary ability, or are a multinational executive or manager.
You may be eligible for an EB-2 National Interest Waiver NIW Visa if you hold an advanced degree or its equivalent, or are a foreign national who has exceptional ability. Your spouse and children under the age of 18 may be admitted to the United States.
You may eligible for an employment based, third preference visa if you are a skilled or other worker as well as a professional. Your spouse and children under the age of 18 may be admitted to the US.
H1B work visas are for Specialty Occupations, DOD Cooperative Research and Development Project Workers, and Fashion Models
E1 E2
L-1 visa allows foreign companies to transfer their executives or managers and employees with specialized knowledge to work in America.
The O-1 work visa is for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, business, education, or athletics
Australian nationals may be eligible to enter the United States with an E-3 visa. The E-3 is specifically intended to provide nationals of Australia with admission to the US to provide services as holders of a “specialty occupation.”

Ready to get started?

Contact our immigration law firm for a free consultation or with any questions.