Which type of Student Visa to get?

You have three Student Visa Options: J-1 Visa, F-1 Visa, and M-1 Visa. What student visa you should get depends on the answers to the following questions:  What is the objective of you coming to the US? Study in a program or get training? What type of program? How long? What is the long-term goal...
Read More
1 2 3 4 5