These 3 top tips will help you build strong evidence to meet the O-1 Visa requirement of “participation on a panel or as a judge of the work of others in the same or allied field of specialization.”
- Become a Judge or Participate on More than One Panel
- Show that you were invited because of your qualifications.
- Articulate the distinguished qualifications of your fellow judges or presenters on the panel and state that you are their peer in talent and extraordinary ability.
- As a judge, show that your opinion played a role in some decision.
- As a presenter, show people came to the event and that people registered or paid to attend